The Three Castles Welsh Classic Trial.
This unmissable event will again be based in the attractive seaside town of Llandudno. Competitors will enjoy three days of competitive rallying in a special, still relaxed format. The entry of 125 cars will cover around 450 miles, visiting many of the most attractive locations in North Wales and travelling over scenic rally roads.
Competition will be had over more than a dozen regularity sections and around eighteen driving tests on private land, some new to the event. Just as important, hotels, lunch halts and evening venues will be of a sustained high quality, for an enjoyable all round experience that's very hard to beat. For more detail, click Event Information.
KEY FEATURES IN 2013
* A classic, elegant Three Castles: three days, 13 regularities, 16 tests.
* A new official charity: the RAF Association www.rafa.org.uk
* An included dinner at two leading Welsh inns
* An included drinks reception before the Welcome Dinner.
* A new Brantz Tripmeters Support Area and service on Practice Day.
* BritAssist recovery teams at all halts: sweep and garage facilities too.
* Separate driver and navigator entry status (e.g. encourages novice/expert combinations).
* Subtle penalty changes to encourage and maintain close and fair competition - see Regulations (link on right) for details.
To see how it feels to participate on a Three Castles Welsh Classic Trial feels like, please take a look at the ITV coverage below from the 2012 event. For 2012 results click the link on the right.
News Coverage of the 2012 Three Castles by kind permission of ITV Wales